Thursday, July 05, 2007

Family Friday

It's still really Thursday, but I wanted to start on Family Friday pics. I have more too!!

I hope you enjoyed the 4th and your festivites. We decided to head South the the Little Rockie Mtns. and to the mining town of Zortman. It's so close, but I haven't been there for way too long. But they put on a really good 4th of July celebration so we went. It was a beautiful day.

Here are the kiddos in front of the Zortman Jail. I know that I have a picture of my brother and me in front of that when we were probably the same age as the boys.
My friend Debbie and her son Blake also rode up there with us and Greg's brother and family were there too. Here is David and his friend in the jail.
Here is RC. This picture just fits him!!

There were tons of games for the kids to play and one was the sack race...that's David in blue.
Here is RC, making his way across the field!
David and his friend were also in the water ballon toss and won!! He was so excited. Right before that the Forest Service Fire Fighters turned their hoses on all the kids and then they had a sack race where they hopped in the sack, with kids on their back. Again, David and his fighter won. He was still so excited and I am so happy that we went there for the day!! No one really wanted to come home.
Even McKinley had a great time!!
On the drive home we stopped at the campgrounds and took the boys down to the creek. It was sooooo cold, but really felt good!

We came back to town and napped before we had to go to my parents' house for dinner. That too was fun and a great way to end the day. I'll post some pictures of the kids doing fireworks later on.
Today Greg and I went to Great Falls and back to see his Dr. We did some quick shopping(I went to the scrapstore!!) and had dinner with friends. We ended up there a lot later than I thought we would. So Grandma had all three kiddos in bed when we got here.
Our weekend is filled with family things...my dad's family is all here - always a fun time!! So I'll be posting our happenings on here through the weekend!! Have a safe one!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels