Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Better Get Better

Another Bella Sistahs!!
I am not happy with my coloring on this poor Bella. I changed my mine at the last minute!
I used my Quickutz Goosebumps to make the flowers on the Kraft CS. I wrote the sentiment and punched out the hole with my Word Window punch. Super Simple...and going postal to my friend who just had surgery!
I'm still pluggin' away on my cards and such for this weekend. I tried my hand at the Magis Card that was the Technique for Monday....it's hard work ya'll!! But in the end I love it. So I'll share that later.
Tonight is stamp club and we are making paper. Hmm..... It's also probably going to be Henreitta's last time, so I'll take some pictures and post em tomorrow!! See you then!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels