Monday, July 16, 2007

Here's to a new week

Well, readers, I didn't have much to blog about this weekend. It was HOT HOT HOT!! So we took full advantage of the A/C! It was still 90* when I went to bed last night....and muggy. Ick!


We spent most of Saturday sweating at an auction. Then yesterday we were just lazy and hung out down in the basement. Then we went over and sweated some more with our friends for their sons birthday.


I think I lost my mojo in all this heat. I just couldn't create a card to save my life!


This card is about all the I feel worthy of the blog. LOL... I spent a lot of time mulling over my two new catalogs and I see that chipboard is so in. So I tried it. Greg had gotten me a big stash of it for Christmas and I hardly use it. So I covered some petals with paper and had a flower. I have to say that this is inspired by this flower here on Amy R's blog.
I liked the way she did the ribbon.
I have to say that I don't think I really fully copy others cards. I think I enjoy drawing my inspiration from them. I have a hard time doing the exact same thing(OK, cause I can't remember it all!) But when I see a fun thing like this ribbon I like to try it out. So that's is where I found the idea. The rest just flows.
Well, my house is in dire need of a tune-up so I'll try to find something else to create later! Enjoy the NEW WEEK!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels