Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More Sew Happy

I put my RIBBON SALE up earlier today

CLICK HERE FOR RIBBON


Well, I thought I would throw a card in here this week. Our week is crazy...my family is still here and makes for messed up days. It's hard to do much when you want to hang out with them all the time! LOL...

This card was created with the Simple Stitches set from CTMH. I really loke this set now that I'm playing with it more!! I'm thinking about ideas alot too!!

Although I think I've lost my mojo for the time being. I did get some MissyB swaps done today but I was really struggling to even go down stairs. I have another swap that really needs my attention...maybe tomorrow morning. While I drink my coffee and chill. Yeah.

I've also got my stamps out...not that many. but hopefully enough to pay for my next stamp order...I'm loading up on cardstock!! I seriously was too overwhelmed at my wish list to order anything else!! LOL...

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels