Friday, July 27, 2007

Family Friday


Hapy Friday all!!

Thought I would share some pics from yesterday for today's Family Friday. Yesterday we decorated McKinley's cake and I gave her a beater to lick the frosting...she was a mess. We had to have a bath after all that!!

You can see that my camera is not taking the greatest pictures. I guess I am afterall going to have to get it looked at. Ugh.

Here is the CareBear cake...I am actually happy with what I did here. I'll try to get a better one with her on Sunday night.

I'll be back to post sometime Monday tho. Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I swear I made that carebear cake back in the 80s for one of my siblings...thanks for the flashback!
Can your kid BE any cuter?

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels