Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Out with the Old, In with the New!!

Yesterday on my walk I stopped by my friend Khristi's house and got the new CTMH catalog.

Today I stopped at Bonny's house and got my SU! catalog.

Do you think much else is getting done around here? I'm spending time drolling on new stamps. So I am going to do something I have never done before!

SELL THE OLD ONES!! Ack!
Honestly, I've thought this was silly...why sell them just cause they are retired? Well, you know...I don't use some of them. I really don't. So why not pass them on and get some new things.

I'm going to look them all over, make sure they are super clean and list them later this week. I know I have a few other things as well, like ribbon from my Ribbon Share.

My Wish lists total more than my allowance...and that's not including the paper that I NEED!! LOL.. Be watching!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels