Friday, July 20, 2007

{Family Friday} & a Bella card



Well, she finally did it to me. I was changing her diaper and off she zipped. Can't say I tried extremly hard to stop her tho! It's fun to watch lil bare bums run a-muck. And I wanted some great pictures for Family Friday right?
This is about as exciting as we have got this week. The temps have remained in the high 80s to 100s all week. No relief at night even. So we are staying indoors in the cool air. It has reeked havoc on Greg tho. He was sick yesterday probably from the heat. He travels to the weight room twice a day and I am thinking that it probably isn't good for him to be in and out of the cool air like that. Plus he might need to drink even more than he thinks. BUt he's on the mend and not going back there til Monday.
Other news that makes me excited. I was asked to be a moderator on the Yahoo Group for Bellaholics. (yes, that's the name! LOL) I am so excited to be a part of that. I am in charge of future events and the cards on the homepage. So I have some things to work on but I am just really exicited to be asked!!

So here is another Bella to celebrate! I like this lil artist one. I was sad to have to mark up her cute lil apron, but it would've looked funny clean right? The DP is fruity fusion from TAC. I really love all the color here.
Speaking of The Angel Company, I am doing a catalog party. I invite you over to look if you are local. Otherwise, shoot me an email and you can order. Here is the wonderful Angel who sent me a catalog. Diane H. If you click on her name it will take you to her website and you can view the items. If you want to order on my show, you'll have to email me tho!
Off to enjoy the wonderful cool basement - and the weekend. Happy Stampin!!

1 comment:

Nancy B said...

Your little girl is cute.

I wanted to tell you I love your Bella Card...After all this time they have started to grow on me.

I also have a downline that lives in Montana...
And she's a member of SCS too!

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels