Monday, July 23, 2007

{A few more things}


Here is a sampling of what I'll have for sale this Saturday.
The first is a picture frame that also holds a sticky note pad and little things like paper clips maybe.
Next is a lil chipboard that can also be used as a picture frame or recipe holder. This one says ALL SMILES, so most likly a picture holder.
And then my favorite of the lunch boxes. I used the same papers and stuff from my bridal card below.
So these are a few of the items I'll have in addition to my cards. As always, I am nervous as to what people are going to think. I have had a lot of people say that they want to buy my cards, but so far I've only sold them to my SIL. I don't know what to think I guess. So I'll see how things go and hope and pray for some future orders as well.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels