Thursday, April 12, 2007

Are ya Bella'd out?

Hope not!! I got a couple more to show you!! :) This Bella is for the Bella Swap on the Yahoo Group for Bellahollics. Yes, there's a group! :P
To make her special, I love deocrating her apron. So I stamped her on some cool Disney vellum that I had and then cut out her apron. Then I cut a slit under the cake and slide the apron on. So it kind of flaps there. And has a shimmery starburst. It's fun. Stamps: Cakeabella, sentiment SU!
Paper: Bazzill, purples; SU!, rose red; TAC, patterened paper; Disney, vellum
Embellishments: brads, Bazzill; watercolor pencils and blender pens, SU!

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Very cool card and the piecing is neat...I hope you don't have to make too many of these!

Tami Grandi said...

What a neat card- I LOVE the apron!

dawnmercedes said...

oooh, I like how you trimmed the matts!

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels