Sunday, April 29, 2007

DId you enjoy the weekend?

I did. We got done with the Prairie Sale around 1 and were able to come home then. Scroll down to see those pictures. We all napped...it was nice. I had really wanted to sleep in more yesterday. No luck.


Then last night a group of my friends and I went out to dinner and then to our juinior miss program. It was a very fun night...to gab and gab and then go to something together like that. While we were having refreshments, we noticed all the Reh Hat Ladies there. I had seen awhile back there was a new group that calls themselves the Blue Thong Ladies, so we were joking that would be more our style. LOL...


Then today we were able to sleep in...not too long, because McKinley likes to wake up with the birds!! So I finally got up at 8...not very lazy.


We putted around here and then went over to see my niece who was in town. Hi Kristin!! And then Greg has headed to Glasgow to visit some friends. It's trying to rain and overcast out. I might head down stairs to play later, but first I think I am going to watch a movie and veg. It's been a long time since I have done that!


Here are some more pictures from the weekend.
The kids in the Gator...they love that. We can strap McKinley in and she loves to ride along!!

McKinley hanging out while we did the sale. She loved to pick the grass up!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels