Thursday, April 26, 2007

{A Card for the Weekend} &blog candy winners

Since I am going to be busy now until Sunday, I'm posting a card to tide you over for the weekend.

This is using some of Khristi's CTMH stamps...I guess I should have paid attention to the names. Oh well. 2step-stamped the flowers on WW, mounted them on Rose Red. Tag punched the corners. Then stamped the sentiment and mounted on More Mustard, I believe...I was using up scraps! Then mounted it all on Old Olive. Yum! Then added the brads for looks!

Super Simple!! That's what I like! BLOG CANDY WINNERS - Ladies I didn't forget you yesterday I was just wondering what to do. Since Dawn and Allison were the only ones to post, I am going to send you both some goodies! Start stalking next week girls!!

Have a good weekend everyone...check back Sunday for pictures!!

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Hi Katie...I am sad no one else found you to give you some ideas! My mother's day card is here: http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2007/04/big-scary-primas.html (it doesn't have a sentiment just that huge prima!).

If you need to contact me, my e-mail is allison.fillo@gmail.com (since I couldn't find yours...)

Donna C said...

great card Katie ... I will make sure to check back more often as I love your cards and they are an inspiration ! Have a great weekend !

Deanne Clarke said...

Your cards are AWESOME!!!! I have bookmarked your site!!!
Thanks for posting such beautiful card!


Deanne
sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Sisterhood...celebration of the he{ART}

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels