Tuesday, April 03, 2007

{Why am I still awake??}

Ugh - it's after 11 and I am still awake. I went to bed and my mind was racing so I thought I would post another card real fast. This is my Happy Card! Using the New Polka Dots and Paisleys set...and a great color combo or Blue and Brown!! YUM!! All from Stampin' Up! except the brads are Chatterbox and the ribbon is American Crafts. Super Simple and I love this layout!!

Remember to go down and vote on my Blog Candy down below! I'll be drawing around 8 Thrusday morning.

I played around with the Faux Shaving Cream technique and I LOVE it!! Only problem is I only have one real bold stamp! LOL...wouldn't you know. But it's Bold Blossom so I think it's gonna be coolio! The first lady who posted on that entry - Barb - is in the group and she votes I do them all!! I know she could handle it!! She's so awesome!! She is the kindergarten teacher...one of my favs at the school really!! And she's an awesome stamper too!!

Anyway, off to bed. I'll post my Faux Shaving Cream creations on Wednesday!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels