Monday, April 23, 2007

Since I missed Family Friday

I thought that I would post some of what we did on Sunday. Greg was going through his golf clubs and stuff....*his stash is almost as bad as my craftin stash*....and the boys found their clubs. Or ones they could use. So they went over to the pool lawn and hit balls across the street. David was really the only one to make them across the street.
And McKinley and I just enjoyed the sun. It was a beautiful day out too. She loves this lil car. So whenever we go out she gets in there. Otherwise she'll be eating grass. She kind of looks sassy huh?
Then this is what happened later. I got her bottle and set her down while I got my stuff ready to sit down and she was crashed. What a sweetie!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels