Sunday, April 22, 2007

{New Baby} 2 more cards

I got this idea from Barb last night - Mrs. Swingen, as she's more better known! LOL... Anyway, she had the little birds from this set and stamped them in a line like they were on a wire. So I thought I would try that with the baby carriages today!

We have some friends that are expecting and I got the shower invite, so I wanted to make a Baby Card. I just stamped the image three times in a line and colored with my watercolor pencils. Then I found these Primas in a drawer that matched perfectly!

I don't really know if I like the *1+1=3* saying, but it's cute on this card.















Other than the Primas, it's all SU!

Here is another Baby Card. I thought I would have one on hand, just in case. You know how quickly these things happen! LOL...

I used the Close to my Heart set from Khristi last night and Cool Carribean and Black and White. I love those together. Then just colored some more! Isn't that the fun part!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I didn't realize it but those little birds all look like baby carriages lined up. It is a very cute card and the 1+1=3 is cute on it.
Thanks for sharing.
Cheryl

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels