Wednesday, April 11, 2007

{Bella Birthday}

Happy Birthday to ....hm, don't have anyone now, but I might soon. I just love this Bella.
Stamp: Cakeabella from StampingBella, colored with my watercolor pencils and blender pen. Paper is SU!, Mellow Moss, Marigold Morning and Cool Carribean and the DP is from the Spring Mini.
Last night was Stamp Club and we did stippling. I'll post more on that tomorrow. I wanted to get Miss Bella up. Emily has also introduced the Fella and his Bella on the site! How exciting. Like she said he is a tad promish looking, so I am gonna wait for his brothers to show up. Then Mr Fella will join my Bellas!
Gonna work on some more cards this week...realized I hardly have any Birthday or Sympthay ones. Also need to get some swaps postal this week. Friday we leave for GF to see Larry the Cable Guy! I am so looking forward to the laughin'. (Oh and a couple drinks...we will be kidless for the night!!...Margarita - I am coming!!!!)

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Looks terrific (especially with that DP!)...

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels