Friday, April 20, 2007

{Blog Candy}

Nope, I am not giving any away. But Ashley is. And it's great. You have to leave a joke to be entered. So at least go over and read the jokes people are posting.

And I won some!! Yeah Me!! I won a cute lil wooden purse from Barb at No Ink Time! Thanks Barb...I am going to do what I posted on there!! Can't wait!

As for Blog Candy of my own, I am trying to think of something creative. It's so hard for me to find things that I can give away b/c I don't have much of a source that's local. And I can't just go browse and find deals. So I'll be thinking on that. What do you want? Maybe that's the question I should ask.

I also know I haven't been a goo blogger this week. I've subbed 3 of the 5 days and they were long. Some peoples children. 'Nuf said. And Wednesday's helping with the Awana store was an all day thing...I was so tired! I know I couldn't handle a real job! I am weak!! LOL...

I am hosting a stamping party tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get some great things done. And I might post some pictures of us playing.

So go find some other blog candy and let me know what you want as a prize. Then I think I'll post a challenge to win it!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels