Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I wouldn't mind a Cosmo(bella)

I have unearthed myself from the basement today. No, not the stamping room, the storage room. I mentioned we were doing our garage sale this weekend...or Prairie Sale. Yeah, you'll see later on.

So I have been decluttering the storage room. Why we have so much crap is beyond me. LOL...but I have hauled it out into the playroom and eventually get it loaded upstairs. Get we get an Amen for the elevator?!?!?

So I needed a break and thought about Cosmos....Cosmobellas that is. {I really don't think I would like a real Cosmo}
More IRAKS from Linzi. I love this Bella...I should prolly order it really.
This one is all SU!, except the PP which is from The Angel Company. I think it would be cuter if I had some ribbon. {I am just dying waiting for my ribbon to get here!!} All SU! on this card too, except the chipboard. I got that in a Blog Candy I won a while back. I thought it went well with this card. The background stamp is from Elceltic Backgrounds. The ribbon is Sweet Shoppe. I stuck this card in the mail to Megan...altough she'll prolly be home this weekend before she gets it. Ugh.
OK, back to the dungeon to get it hauled upstairs. Then, maybe, if I am lucky I will create something. **wink**

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels