Thursday, August 23, 2007

Challenges...


Wow, this week I was actually able to complete all four challenges so far on SCS!

I did the Technique Challenge and posted it here.

Then I was going to try to make that same fold on the color challenge and I fudged a lil. So this is the card for that.



And the snow one is for the Sketch Challenge, but the picture is nasty.



The first card was Groovy Guava and Soft Sky. Good thing I got more paper last week so I could use the new In Color papers on it.

The Snow Card has no stamping...just some DP and CS and a chipboard sticker..the words are a clear sticker too. I made it in a hurry last night so it's not my best work! LOL...

Then I realized that the Ways to Use it challenge was to make a Halloween card...well I have just made a bunch of them!! Woo hoo for me. For this one, I cut the top part of the front of the card and decorated the inside. I just punched the bat out and the other square colors. This set if from CTMH.

I am really hoping that with both boys in school I can complete more of these. Today tho, RC is home and I've been trying to get things taken care of before the weekend....so I can play all day tomorrow!! LOL..or read blogs...I have 96 entries to read on my Google Reader! Yikes..you all need to slow down ladies!!

Having family for dinner so I need to get going.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels