Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Thank lil lady

Well, I was commished for my first real stamp order this last weekend. My cousin and wife had another lil wonderful girl. And they asked me to make them some Thank You notes to send with baby's picture. So this is half the order. The other half I wanted something different...but am having trouble coming up with it! Ugh. Some of the idea behind this card came from Alli Miles. I enjoy looking around her blog. So I CASED in part this card from her. I stamped lil lady with Basic Black and Rose Red on Very Vanilla. Mounted on Rose Red and Chocolate Chip papers. The base is Rose red stamped with the flowers in RR and CC inks. The ribbon is from my ribbon share. All mounted on VV cardstock. The brad is American Crafts I believe.

So....I am offcially all unglued...lol....I am out of adhesive. I had to place an order today for some as there is no where to buy any here. {Have you seen me repeating this loudly lately????} So in order to finish any other cards I am using up gluesticks!! LOL... Oh well.


In other news tonight, we want to say a lil prayer for those in Minnesota after the terrible bridge collapsing. My great aunt lives near there and was scheduled for surgery today. I am just praying that no news is good news tonight. Her roommate was taking care of her and just praying she wasn't on the bridge going anywhere at that time. I couldn't imagine she would be, but I'll let you all know tomorrow.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels