Thursday, August 09, 2007


Hi ya!! Good morning with yet another card. I made 10 of these for my cousin's new baby.
You can see the first set here.
For these I tried to make them girly cute, but I just don't have enough baby stamps that would have done that. So I used some DP from my LSS and the pink CS is Bazzill Bling. Then I stamped SO VERY in passion pink and GRATEFUL in gabel green. The canvas ribbon is SU! and stapled on there. The heart clip was from a Secret Sister way back...so was fun to use them!
So all the cards are ready to mail out. I also created a LawyerBella for my cousin's wife...both are lawyers...and sent it too! (Sorry no pic of that one!)
I'll try and post again today. RC needs to get preschool shots so I bet that will be rough on us all. Tomorrow we are going to Havre to get school supplies...and find some other goodies! I hate that part of spending so much when we leave town, but it's b/c we have to stock up on what we can't get here. Ugh!
We also have to gear up as school starts in less than two weeks. I know I say I am ready but it will be different.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels