Monday, August 27, 2007

Fall Shoebox Swap...

OK all....don't flake on me this week. Greg's neice is getting married on Saturday, and I plan to help out wherever possible. It's also Wagon Train time and my brother will be home Wednesday....so it's going to be a long week. I want to get some creative things done as well, but.....well, you know how life goes. Just don't give up on me...at least next week I will have tons to share and more time to share it in!!


Also, I wanted to post this...
Fall Shoebox Swap
Saturday, Ocotber 6th
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
at Stretch's Pizza (I'll send you directions)
THERE ARE ONLY 20 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
First come, first serve – call early.
I will take back-ups in case someone backs out.

You must register by September 29th.
*include the following information:
Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number
To register –
Call Katie at 654-2955
Email – jstaskif@ttc-cmc.net
When you register, I'll send you more information...local gals, I'll be sending this out this week also. Watch your mail. I'll also be posting on SCS.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels