Sunday, August 26, 2007

Pause

I'm still here, but haven't been to the stamping room since Wednesday!! AHHHH!!!!!

Thursday afternoon my aunt and her grandsons showed up for a visit. My boys love to play with them so David was so excited when they were here when he came home from school. Everyone came here for dinner and we had Traveling Tacos. If you haven't had those, you are missing out!! Yum!
There is no excuse for no posts Friday other than I was trying to get things cleaned up for the weekend. The boys ended up sleeping over at my Grandpa's with the cousins and I went to bed early!!
Yesterday was the big garage sale over at my Grandpa and Grammie's house. They moved into assisted living and my aunts cleaned out their house. Greg, McKinley and I ran the money table. It was fun to watch all the poeple and those who kept coming back! Esp. once things were 1/2 price and then FREE!! So needless to say we were tired when we got home. We have Free Starz preview on TV, so that and the recliner were very inviting!!

Today my mom, my two aunts and McKinley and I are going on tours of some homes in our town. Something fun for us to go do, so we thought we would. Greg has a Fantasy Football draft today and is taking the boys for part of it.

I am anxious to get back down to my craft room...I have alot I want to get done.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels