Tuesday, May 01, 2007

{8x8 album page}

Did Monday just Zoom past you too? It always seems to be a catch up day from the lazy weekend! And I had some things to catch up on. Plus it was so beautiful here yesterday! We ended up walking to the park last night and letting the kids play for awhile. McKinley LOVED the swing. So does RC, but he's just crazy. David and Dad played some basketball. It was nice.

I was working on some different projects yesterday. Trying to get my cards together to sell, trying to come up with Mom's and Dad's day ones, and Grad cards. I'll probably be working on them more today too.

But I am also in some swaps. One on SCS is an 8x8 Baby's first year album. I picked October and I didn't want to go with the Halloween theme, just more Pumkins and fall. Just in case, you know. So this is what I came up with. I used the lil Pumpkin stamp, but I think he has too much color. He looks funny in real life, like he doesn't belong there. But I don't know. What do you think? Less Red?
I also made some other things, but I am going to try and enter them in contests so I won't post til it's over. It's just so stinkin' cute!!

I am off to get to work, see if I can't get more done today than yesterday. I also was assigned a project for a friend so I want to finish that. Yeah!! Ideas!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels

{Blog Archive}