Friday, June 15, 2007

{Another Cute Card}


I thought I would throw out another card for your weekend viewing pleasure. I never know what I'll get done, let alone posted over the weekend.

While I was Blog Surfing, or blurfing as Allison calls it, I got this idea. I stamped the image on a clear sheet. I think SU calls them Window Sheets. I stamped mine in Black craft and heated it with my heat gun. I think StazOn would be the way to go tho.

While that was drying, I stamped the lil circles from the Delight in Life set on Rose Red CS.
Then I used my Circle Cutter from Creative Memories and cut the middle out of both the base and the Rose Red. I sandwiched the clear sheet between the two and adhered them all together. I added a smaller circle inside the card to add some color and then added some Primas on the front. Those were an after thought so you can see they went all the way through. Some people don't think that's pretty. I think it's OK.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This is so cute...I love that stamp since it has so many uses!

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels