Thursday, June 14, 2007

{New SU! Stamps}

Well, yesterday in the mail I got the new Preview catalog for Stamping Up!'s new catalog. WOW!! I am so excited. I know I prolly sound like a loon for being so excited about new stamps, but I am. It's like Christmas when new stuff comes out. And this year they sent out a preview catalog. I also know that demos were able to order some of those things and I've seen them all around on the blogs.

Well, today in the mail I got a bunch of Zoofari images from my new friend Anna. (montana on SCS) She lives down the road a few hundred miles, but we have become new friends. So she sent these to me! What a surprise!!

So of course I had to run downstairs and play today. I made this cute lil card. I love how Fun it is!!

This is the card that Anna made and sent with all the goodies.

I should also say there were some Monkey images (I can't remember where they are from) and all of them will punch with scalloped punches! Yeah Me!!

Thanks Anna! You rock!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels