Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm back and plan to over load you with cards....

Just teasin' I just have this one more to share
I got some WISH RAKS of the new paper from my friend Anna and I had to use them. The image is from Best of Cluck, also a WISH RAK and I mounted it on the new Wild Wasabi (sp?) then cut a strip of the Soft Sky. I also stamped some chicken wire on the Guana color. Added some brads and some brown riboon and TA-DA!
As I mentioned yesterday was RC's birthday...he turned FIVE!! Ugh! Time sure flies. He was so excited to have the birthday. He opened his gifts at breakfast. Then David has Swim Lessons at 11 and we went to meet some friends at the park for lunch and didn't get home until after 4! It was so nice tho to visit and the kids played so well. Then after dinner we went to my mom and dad's to have Root Beet Floats for him. It was a long, but fun day. Now I need to get back to getting things done around home.
Enjoy the creations!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels