Thursday, June 28, 2007

Long Cards part 4 - Nother Bella


Here is another Long Note card. I made one other one, but the picture isn't great yet.
I like the fun on this one. Again I used all the same stuff as before. (You can scroll down to see the other three cards. I stamped the sentiment from Papertrey Ink on some paper and punched it out with the Word Window Punch.
Oh that Blue CS is the new stuff that my friend Anna sent me!!! It's the new blue, but guess what, my dog ate the back page of my new preview catalog!! So I can't see the color names. It's called Soft Sky. I love the new colors!!
So that is my Long Note card today. I got my camera to upload. Our PC has USB ports on the front and I was hooking my camera up there, but finally crawled around to the back and plan to leave it hooked up this time! LOL...

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels