Sunday, June 24, 2007

Long Cards part 1


OK so how many of you out there also thought those Long Note Cards in the Spring Mini were awesome? Well, I did when I saw them. Then I got them home and was less than happy about them. Of course I was making them the long way.
Today I thought about how fun they would be the tall way. If you look on the cover of the Spring Mini you will see that is how they are presented. Well, DUH!! I love them this way. I have six left and made three of them today. So come back for more!
For this card, I used the So Saffron Long Note card, the Polka Dots and Paisleys DP and some ribbon from CTMH. I sponged the edges in Always Artichoke and used a WISH RAK image from Bundle of Joy. I think this will make an adoreable baby card!!
See you tomorrow with a couple more....and then maybe more after that!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels