Monday, June 25, 2007

Long Cards part 2 - Hangin out


Here is the 2nd card made with the Long Note Cards from the Spring Mini.
Scroll down to see the first. And check back this afternoon for the 3rd one. I won't say final b/c I am loving making these!
This lil monkey was from a RAK I got from Anna. I used the same So Safron Long Note Card, Polka Dots and Paisleys DP and some ribbon from the share I hosted. The scalloped punch was also from a WISH RAK.
I wish I had a sentiment that said Hang On...or something like that. I need more sentiments.
Today starts the first day of swim lessons. Two hours b/c they are in different levels. I seriously need to get my floors cleaned after the weekend too. Lots to do, so I'll see you later on!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Ahh!! I'm famous again. I'll enjoy my fifteen minutes. (ha-ha)

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels