Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Little Love


Afternoon all!
I wanted to post somthing creative as I haven't been able to make anything creative today! These lil cards are 3x3 and from the set A Little Love. I joined a swap on SCS that wanted to use up these lil stamp sets. The image says friends on the bottom, but I masked that part off to only have one say it. I am excited about the way they turned out. Now to get them postal!
Stamps: A Little Love
Paper: Night of Navy, Handsome Hunter, Blush Blossom and Whisper White.
Extras: Ribbon, Heidi Swapp Bling, and makers
It's nice and warm out today. The boys went to the pool after lunch. I finally got them to clean their room too. Then we cleaned up the lilac trees behind our house. They make it hard to see around the alley. So I've been busy just not in my stamp room. I need to get to a card for a friend, send some stuff to Bonny for stamp club tonight and get ready for TBall. :oP Tomorrow I promised the boys that I'd take them to the library in the AM, then I hope to hide out in my craft room after lunch. So I'll be back tomorrow with more!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels