Sunday, June 24, 2007

wild weekend

I haven't posted in a couple days and have had this card waiting.

Last week I got my kit of the month from the Life Preservers Club. It's all from Paper Salon and I really love the colors. So I'll probably be posting some layouts and more cards using it in the near future.

They were also part of a Spring Fundraiser for Autism and Shellye offered up these this stamp set and another one. I thought it was perfect to use up one of my WISH RAK scalloped punches.

The set was from Queen Cat Designs.



We have been busy the last couple days. I guess Friday was just cleaning up and runnind around.

Yesterday we had some friends come in and we all attended the Gospel Jamboree. We were able to walk back and forth from the high school which made it so nice. The kids all wanted to swim in the afternoon and then we had a big dinner and Ice Cream cake. Our friend, his son and RC all had birthdays this week. Then we went back and I don't think they headed home til after nine. But the day was so much fun.....and so tiring!! We are going to take it easy today. Maybe go back over this afternoon for more music.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels