Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hey there...Thought I would share some pix from the Birthday Boys day yesterday! Here he is patiently waiting for dad to get home for breakfast.
Crazy mom had bought this cool lil truck he has to build and I left it in the van. Of course he found it and since I was buying gifts for my birthday stash I passed it off as one for someone else. Well, when he opened it he was saying IS THIS THE ONE FROM THE VAN!! :OP

At out local Hardware Hank they have had this OCC chopper that you put together. Well, RC has wanted it for forever and said we should buy it for his birthday. And he's been worring about it for just as long that someone else would buy it. So I went the first of the month and picked it up. We were worried that he would go down there and see it gone!!
And here is the last one enjoying Root Beer Floats at Gpa and Gma's last night. (I know, my dad mentioned that we were drinking Root Beer out of Pepsi cups! LOL)

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels