Thursday, May 24, 2007

Can you use a lil pickup?

Another card done with WISH RAK images. Kind of a manly one, although would you send it to a man? Maybe. I think I got a little carried away coloring it with my watercolor pencils. But again, I like the way it turned out. I just used a bunch of scraps that were on the end of my table. Super Simple! LOL...

So many things are buzzing through my head. One exciting one that Greg and I are talking about. I don't want to say anything until I know for sure, but it's got me buzzing!! And so giddy! LOL...

Another, we just got a call from my BIL...he is moving Greg's dad here this weekend and the house they got isn't ready yet. So I guess he is going to stay with us for awhile. We have the room downstairs and if he has a TV we can hook it up down there, so he will pretty much be alone down there. Not that he can't come up here, but at least if he wants the quiet and privacy he can have it. I am not sure how long he'll be here in the house with us, but I guess it will all work out. Then he will be living in Malta for good. I don't think we should have any problems with him living here. But those of you who know us, know that we are already dealing with them from Greg's mom. Not gonna go there today.
Remember I am giddy!! LOL..

Tomorrow is the last day of school. Yeah! Boo. LOL...mixed emotions there. It's actually nice out and the sun is shining, so I'll probably go out today. I have chores to do esp. cleaning good downstairs.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels

{Blog Archive}