Saturday, May 05, 2007

My third post of the day!!


Here I am again!! Three times today!!


If you missed the last one, make sure you scroll down and see my FrogBottom Stew recipe. It's yummy.


OK, so last week I finally got my rubbah from Missy B Designs. She had asked for some ideas on new stamps sets and one that I had been thinking of was a small box that you could add accessories too. I had it all layed out in my head, but I could not get it right on paper, so I shared it with her. She bought it and actually made a stamp set out of it!!! And it's so much better than I could've ever done!! So from now on my ideas go to her! LOL!!


Anyway, when you buy stamps from Missy B they only come as rubbah. So you have to mount them. I'll show you guys how I mounted mine tomorrow as long as you promise not to laugh at me. You'll know I am the real Hillbilly Stamper!!



Anyway, on to the cards I made...I was so excited to ink them all up! Of course I got the What is the Box? set. And I love it!! RC is a major truck guy so I had to make him this truck card...actually it's only the front so he can do whatever with it!!


But I thought how cute to make the truck bed actually dump the dirt! So I added a brad on there so the bed with tip. See the 2nd picture!!


Stamps: MissyB Designs

Paper: SU!

Ink: SU!

Other: brad, CTMH; markers, SU!

OK, no more posts today...we are going to watch a movie and hang out!! Oh, after I do the dishes....ugh!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels

{Blog Archive}