Saturday, May 26, 2007

{good evening}


We're back from the wedding and shingding. We are so party poopers!!

The ceremony was wonderful - like I had a doubt. The supper was great and then after everyone headed inside we came home. It's really too smoky in the bar for the kids anyway. And my cousin's son Ty wanted to come chill here anyway!

This is the card I made for the Bride and Groom. Their last name is Kluck, so I thought I would be funny. I really hope no one gets offended! LOL...

These are all more of the WISH RAK images I've gotten.

I made this one and am sending it to my brother and his wife. She likes Chickens. Or at least that is what he told me once...Sorry Lindsey! LOL...


Going to wait for Brandi to come get Ty and then off to bed. McKinley is the only one who is sleeping so no early night for us!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels

{Blog Archive}