Friday, May 18, 2007

{TGIF} - It's VSN too!!

YeaY!!! It's Friday!! I am sorry for not posting much this week. I haven't been busy or anything, I guess just enjoying the Sun! It's been a beautiful week.
I also thought I had better get you guys some eye candy here since I haven't posted anything crafty lately. This is about as craty as I got this week. Just been working on other stuff.

I guess too that I don't like to scan when I could've taken a picture. But I gave mom back her camera - you're welcome! - and I shoudl get mine next week sometime. It's saying the 22nd, but I am hoping for the 21st! LOL...I'm a dreamer huh?

Anyway, I had posted that I was in a Brown and ??? swap on SCS. I'd also made up another card, but I didn't like it. So I played around and came up with this.
The set is Words by Wilson and I LOVE IT!! Anything that is funny and will make me laugh, I love!!
So I went with this one. I made the fold so it opened in the middle and flipped up, stapled the bottom and added and *Ticket* in the poket.

The dark ribbon is from my ribbon share on SCS, i know I was using it when I hadn't been able to get everyone else there's! EEK!! The polka dot is May Arts that I got at the LSS. I used Cameo Coral for the background, chocalate chip and Whisper White. I colored the boat with my watercolor pencils and blender pen and used Choc. Chip for the sentiments. Then doodled on the ticket.


Now I just need to sign them and get them in the mail.

If you are expecting things from me, I am going to the post office today to get them out to you.


I am also getting ready for VSN this weekend. This is the first time that I will actually be able to participate. We might have friends show up tonight, but I will still be checkin in there.

If you don't know, VSN is Virtual Stamp Night on SCS. Every hour they have challenges that you can do to get the creativity going. I am really looking forward to it. I think it you add them online, you can get put in a special gallery if you are one of the better cards. I really don't know the reason, but it's going to be fun.

After I upload them to the gallery there, I'll add them here too. So be on the lookout all weekend long! We are going to a BBQ tomorrow night, but otherwise no plans for our weekend. I'm excited about relaxing and creating.

If you are adding your creations from VSN to your blog, let me know. I want to check them out. Have a good weekend all!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels

{Blog Archive}