Wednesday, May 02, 2007

{PINK is my favorite color...}

Have you heard that song? It's old, but I like it! **PINK is my favorite crayon***


OK, so back to PINK... That was the color challenge yesterday. Did I stamp anything PINK, no. But I made a couple PINK things.

This first that I'll show you is this. I have not really liked clipboards because I didn't see the purpose. But I found this at our LSS and I love them! They are so cute and little. And I've had these lil tags laying around for so long, note really knowing how to use them. So I picked the Profile one and wrote about McKinley. Now I need to get her Easter picture on there.

The papers I used were Sassafras Lass that I got at Scrap Happy KT, and the ribbon was from CTMH. So there is my PINK item!



Julie at Paper Pleasing Ideas also made a clipboard and she suggested that you could stand it up on the counter for a recipe holder! How cool is that!! So I am off to get more today to make one for my mom for Mother's Day. (BTW - if you click on Julie's name you can see the one she made!

The reason that Emily choose PINK was for Breat Cancer Awareness. Now I am all about that cause. My two wonderful aunts both are surviors. So it's very close to my heart. I also like the whole PINK-ness of it. And if you know I am a Pampered Chef Consultant, May is HELP WHIP CANCER month. And there is a slew of items available for that!!

Here is the Guest Flyer for May - https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/gs_07may.pdf

If you would like to order you can email me - jstaskif@ttc-cmc.net Or contact your PC consultant. $1 from every PINK item you purchase will got to the Amercian Cancer Society to help in the education against Breast Cancer.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels

{Blog Archive}