Tuesday, May 01, 2007

***STAMPIN UP RETIRED LIST***

OH Yeah...I got this from SCS...

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/US_retiredstamps_NUMB_COLOR.pdf

Great, no working now, gonna be off marking up my catalog!!

ETA - Well, I didn't get to sit down right away.. I created some things first! Then I rewarded myself with a Pepsi ( I stole from Greg I know, I know!!) and sat down and went through the catalog. WOW!! There is so much that is leaving! Every page there was a set or more. And so many wheels. I have 5 sets I really want and a couple Jumbo Wheels. So I guess I better get to them. Either that or see what my friends have that I can borrow. You know how you need things and then later realize you don't. Well, I know that will never happen with these sets...I NEED THEM!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels

{Blog Archive}