Sunday, May 20, 2007

{David is Toofless}

He lost his first tooth today! On Friday, he told me he thought his tooth was loose, so I checked the top one he was pointing too. Maybe a little loose I said. Then today we were at my moms
and his bottom tooth looked weird, so I looked and sure enough it was super loose. So then he fretted about it all afternoon. I looked right before supper and he was wiggling it way out, so he went to show Greg how loose it really was and he started hollering it came out.

I think it was kind of scary to think it would just pop out but he's better now. The other bottom one is loose and the top two are somewhat loose. We are teasin' him he'll be a redneck boy by the end of summer.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels

{Blog Archive}