Wednesday, May 09, 2007

{RAKS - Send them soon!} I was MIA!!

As you know, the mail increase is next week. So start sending out RAKS's this week before it costs more!! Plus, it's nice to do.



I got this cute Crab Card from Dawn, who was asking for cards to send to the troop. I sent her a nice box full. Her hubby is then going to make sure the troops get them and can mail them back to their loved ones at home. Isn't that cool?




Also, I have been MIA for the last couple days. I've been working on ribbon, Mother's Day gifts, Teacher's Appreciation cards, and subbing most of the week.

Tonight I am pooped...my house looks like a tornado hit. I've been laying in the chair watching Grey's and now have things ready for tomorrow. *whew*

So prepare, I have a lot to blog about in the next couple days!!




















No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels

{Blog Archive}