Wednesday, May 02, 2007

{More PINK}

Here is the other PINK thing I made yesterday. My friend Wendy's brother is getting married and this weekend is their shower at church. So Amber asked me to make a book for them to write down the gifts. Oh man, my wheels were turning so fast I could hardly wait to get down there!!

I had some chipboard and covered it with the paper for the cover and the back. Then used the g from the Simon Chipboard and covered it with some Bridal shower paper. Then used ribbon from CTMH to finish it off.

For the inside I made some pages and used some old CM lined paper to write on. Super simple. That's what I like!!

BTW - it was beautful out yesterday so I had to take the pictures outside!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels

{Blog Archive}