Saturday, May 26, 2007

{genie bags}

This morning while I was browsing through the blogs, I came across this tutorial for these Genie Bags.
Jen was the gal who first put them on SCS so everyone started to call them Genie bags, b/c of her log in name.

You can see her tutorial here ---->I{heart}2stamp

So I wanted to try it. This is what I came up with. The only bags I have are brown lunch sacks, so I went with a brown theme, using Chocolate Chip CS and then some some of the DP from the Winter Mini. Then I stamped the big blossom, and kissed it although it didn't totally turn out perfect.

I am going to fill it with cards and give it to a SWEET lady. I hope that she enjoys it and the cards.

Today is just gorgeous out. I looked out and thought about going out to work in the yard, but I really don't want to get all sweaty before the wedding. So I got crafty!

McKinley and RC are napping, Greg went out to golf with friends, and David has been chilling too. Now I think I'll sit on the patio and watch him ride his bike!

I hope you are all enjoying the weekend!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels

{Blog Archive}