Saturday, May 19, 2007

Virtual Stamp Night - Friday Challenges


Well, I didn't get back downstairs last night. I ended up watching the Breakfast Club...only to see it was on again this morning!

So this morning I went down and worked on the last two challenges. The first one was to use Summer Sun and Chocolate Chip. It was called Run for the Blacked Eye Susan, having to do with Horse Racing. Hence the horse. I also used some sticky canvas paper from CTMH. Otherwise pretty plain.













Then the next one called for us to use adhesive to emboss on. Well, all I had was a glue stick, so I glued the entire PP and embossed it. Not real great, but I like the card. It's a 3x3, so that was my warm up card today!


The two that were posted this morning were not really something I want to try. So I am making lunch and then going to try the rest this afternoon.

See you then!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels

{Blog Archive}