Monday, May 28, 2007

{baby cards}


I am not sure why I am making Baby Cards, I only know a couple babies coming this summer, but it seems that I have a big stash of them.

This first one I made with the Jumbo Stampin Around Wheel. I had my eye on this one for a long time!! And I am glda I got it, it's fun to color!! LOL...

I simply rolled it out, colored, added some cardstock to the background and put it on some Apricot Appeal CS.

I am finding that I tend to leave papers on the side of my table so I keep using the same ones over and over. Oh well...

Here is another one. I started here with the saying...then looked up and saw these heart stamps sitting there. The DP is from SU! Love Me pack from the Winter Mini. Then I stamped the sentiment, matted it and added some ribbon.


Our day was pretty laid back for the most part. Greg's dad came in and there have been some things that weren't working out, but they are now. He's been fed and sent to bed...lol!!

Back to the daily grind tomorrow. Try to establish a summer routine with the boys. I have some errands to take care of and laundry to finish too. Hope your weekend went well.

ETA - my cousin and his wife just had a baby...DUH KATIE!! So one of these is going postal to them!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels

{Blog Archive}