Sunday, May 20, 2007

Virtual Stamp Night - Saturday Challenges



Here are the last two cards I got done for VSN.

This first one was to create a flower but not use any flower stamps, or anything that had a flower on it. So I went with Ribbon. Fun huh? I am sure if I spent more time on it, I might create something better, but this is it.





This next one was to create a card that was clearly a Thank You card, but you couldn't use the words Thanks or Thank You. So I pulled out Words by Wilson and used the Tank...there is a saying that says Many Tanks...but I skipped it. Then used some Simon Chipboard and covered the U. I was so happy with myself.

That is all I did for VSN, and I won't be able to get any more on before the deadline, but I am excited to be able to use the rest of the Challenges this week.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels

{Blog Archive}