Monday, May 07, 2007

On a Roll...


I have just been churning out cards like crazt this last week. I'm having a ball. And building up my Sell pile. {If you need any Mother's Day cards, you better holler now...they are going and I won't be making many more!!}
A busy week here with Subbing. Ugh...I am not really excited about it anymore. I believe this will be my last week.
I also just got a box of Ribbon!! YEAH!!! So now need to get it cut and ready to mail. Boo.. LOL... It'll be fun and Greg needs something to do while I am gone subbing.
Tomorrow is also Stamp Club...Double Yeah!! Mary is teaching us how to make Pressed Flowers for cards and we all get a Flower Press!! Mary rocks!!
As for this lil card, I got some Birthday Beauty's from the WISH RAKS on SCS. Had to get her colored and on a card. I'll probably save it for my stash. Have a lil girls birthday in July.
OK, off to make lunch. I'll be posting daily tho, b.c I have a lot of cards I've made, plus ones I've been RAK'd.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels

{Blog Archive}