Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Life Preservers ScrapBook Club

My Home away from Home...ok, so online while I am still at home. I thought I would plug the site some.

I've been getting their monthly kits for maybe 3 years. I love them. There are so many cool papers, ribbons, brads, extras. It's just great. And they have Mega Kits, Kit Additions and sometimes Alternative kits, or you can get it all. Best of all....you can go month to month. If you can't afford it or don't like that months items, you can skip it.

There is also a great Message Board as to which I have been active for over a year. The gals there are just super and are always so supportive.

Life Preservers Kits

If you sign up tell them Katie S. sent you, Shellye knows me!! LOL... Oh and your first months shipping is always FREE!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels

{Blog Archive}